Information about COVID -19
COVID Alert is Canada’s free exposure notification app: download COVID Alert today.
For reliable information about COVID-19, please visit the following websites:
- COVID-19 Facts – To find out what news is true or false;
- COVID-19 Public Resources;
- Create a social circle during COVID-19;
- Government of Canada: Coronavirus Disease COVID-19;
- Government of Ontario: The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19);
- Guidance for the Health Sector;
- Public Health Ontario;
- Video on how to put on and take off a non-surgical mask.
To lend a hand to the province:
Resources for parents:
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): What parents should know;
- How to talk to your child about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19);
- La COVID_19 expliquée aux jeunes (in French only).
- 211 – For help in finding financial aid or something to eat. Call 2-1-1, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A Friendly Voice – A phone line for seniors, open everyday from 8 am to 12 am. For additional information, click here. The services are offered in both French and English. 855-892-9992;
- Bounce Back – is designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression and anxiety, stress or worry;
- Wellness Together Canada – is a free service that provides online resources, tools, apps and connections to trained volunteers and qualified mental health professionals when needed.