French Language Training Reimbursement Program
The French Language Training Reimbursement Program is available to health care professionals in Ontario who:
- want to improve their French language skills;
- have already reached the intermediate level; and
- have direct contact with patients, clients, families or the public in a health care environment.
Please note that funding is limited and applications must be received within specific time periods. The French Language Training Program (FLTP) offers reimbursement of tuition fees for French language courses to eligible employees of:
- designated organizations;
- organizations in the process of being designated; or
- organizations that have been identified to provide French language services under the French Language Services Act.
Employees are eligible for reimbursement of their tuition fees only, up to a maximum of $300.00.Eligible employees who participate in the FLTP must meet the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care criteria.
For more information about the French Language Training Reimbursement Program, visit the website of L’Accueil Francophone de Thunder Bay which coordonate this program offered by the French Language Services Office of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.